- مدة الدورة التدريبية: 2 - 4 years
- المواعيد: Part Time
In the competitive world of IT, having a Masters degree can help to set you apart from your peers, strengthening your skills and confidence and ultimately giving you an added advantage when considering career progression.
This MSc Information Technology online degree has been designed to give you the tools and understanding to forge a successful career in IT with the flexibility of online learning, so you don’t need to take a career break to make this happen. You’ll expand your theoretical knowledge with the practical application of research, analysis and decision making.
- An honours degree (at least 2.2) or equivalent qualifications / experience in a computing discipline
- A minimum of 2-3 years of broad computer experience
- To provide a copy of your full CV with your online application.
نبذة عن معهد University of Derby Online Learning
The University of Derby Online Learning is the thriving distance learning division of the University of Derby.
Since 2001, the University of Derby has offered online distance learning to students who required more flexible study options. As demand for these popular online distance learning courses increased, Derby learned to tailor course content specifically for online delivery and in 2011, UDOL was launched.
UDOL is now one of the UK’s leading providers of online learning. Our aim is to inspire people to achieve more and realise their academic ambitions.
We are dedicated to providing online learning degree courses, professional courses and CPD Opportunities to people around the world. Our courses are studied entirely online, and study materials are available at any time via computer or mobile devices.
Online learning is a highly flexible way to further your skills and qualifications. With a busy life to juggle, home, work, friends and of course ‘you time’, it can be difficult fitting in a weekly visit to a local university. Studying online allows you to manage your studies around your commitments.
Wide choice of courses available
You can choose from short courses and top up degrees through to postgraduate qualifications. You can choose to start in September, February or May on most courses. Subject areas include:
- Business and Management
- Computing and IT
- Forensic and Crime Scene Investigation
- Hospitality Management
Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies such as The British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
How online learning works at UDOL
Online learning allows you to develop a whole new international network of like-minded people in similar roles, enabling you to exchange ideas, share best practice and of course make friends with people from all across the world.
Key benefits include:
- Structured online learning environment with assessment deadlines based around trimesters
- Flexibility to plan your study periods around individual commitments
- Access to engaging learning materials online at any time via a computer or mobile devices
- Expert academic advice and tuition from experienced online academic tutors with additional pastoral support from a dedicated online learner advisor
- Affordable fees and flexible payment plans
- Network with a global community of like-minded professionals in your field
- Share sector experience and knowledge with fellow students