- مدة الدورة التدريبية: 1 year / 2-3 years
- المواعيد: Full Time / Part Time
There’s a national need for environmental managers and this online MSc Environmental Management degree is designed to help you become one. It’s also ideal preparation for other fields of work, such as environmental consultancy or pollution control. Because it’s available to study online, it allows you to choose the most convenient time and place to study, fitting in around your work or personal commitments.
- You will normally need an undergraduate degree (minimum 2:2). A science or related degree is preferred but a range of degrees will be considered.
- If you don’t have this qualification but do have extensive and relevant work experience at an appropriate level, we welcome your application.
- You must provide a CV detailing your academic and work experience and a reference from your workplace or the institution where you undertook your previous study. This information should be included as part of your online application.