- مدة الدورة التدريبية: Flexible
- المواعيد: 24/7
"The Master of Science in Educational Leadership Program is designed to produce leaders who have a deep and broad understanding of academic and organizational management, who seek to be change agents capable of initiating and sustaining positive innovations, and who are reflective learners whose research skills and acquired knowledge base will provide the opportunity for advances in a democratic environment.
A skilled professional in educational leadership often works within a school setting, either as a principal in an elementary or secondary school or in a college setting as a department head. Others may work with local school boards, manage private daycares, administrate government programs, or work as curriculum coordinators for schools or community programs. Individuals with a degree in educational leadership may even go on to work in business administration, public policy or direct programs in medical or correctional facilities.
The University of Atlanta’s curriculum in Educational Leadership has been scrupulously designed to provide comprehensive and balanced study of key areas, among them: contemporary issues in education, theory and practice of educational management, principles and methods of teaching and learning, financial dimensions of the educational process and system, public policy and politics in the educational context, personnel administration within school systems, new technologies in education, the legal aspects of school management, and applied educational research methods. Program participants will gain a refined understanding of action-research, and will be called upon to apply the products of their learning within a variety of contexts and settings, the results of which will be shared with student peers and others and will constitute the basis of extended analytical contributions."
- Apply critical thinking and reasoning skills to identify problems and to develop problem-solving abilities within the business context.
- Develop potential, enabling them to face the future with confidence and determination.
- Prepare for leadership and service within a broad spectrum of business and business-related arenas.
- Acquire the tools specific to business processes and procedures and the capacity to understand the principal theory, significance and practical applications related thereto.
- Develop a solid understanding of the functional components of business - economics, marketing, accounting, finance, law, management, thus enabling the graduate to assume managerial trainee and like positions, in which they will have the occasion to grow and develop further.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to the solution of real-life (field related) problems both individually and through teamwork within the context of a variety of active learning environments.
- Develop strong communication skills with due emphasis on the tools of effective writing.
نبذة عن معهد University Of Atlanta
The University of Atlanta focuses on the quality of the student experience: innovative curricula are designed to meet the market needs in today's rapidly evolving and technologically advanced world; an internationally-recruited faculty combines disciplinary expertise and instructional mastery; an accomplished administrative team oversees both learning and teaching processes while facilitating and fostering student progress. Flexibility, accessibility and academic distinction are the hallmarks of U of A.
We encourage you to take a tour of the Learn Center. See what distinguishes us from other institutions of higher learning. From the moment of your initial inquiry until the day on which you proudly earn your degree, you will find a team of experts lending support in all ways possible. Your success is our success, and we are here to foster your progress.
When you enroll in any of the programs offered by U of A, you set out on an exciting venture; you enter into a universe of unbridled opportunities. "The University of Atlanta: Where Intellectual Journeys Begin!"عرض الجميع دورات University Of Atlanta