تفاصيل الدورةThis course is intended to provide a general overview of the forklift safety program and the operational concepts and safety related work practices typically employed regarding forklift operations safety. it provides training in the safe-work concepts and techniques typically required by the occupational safety and health administration (OSHA) to ensure employee safety regarding powered industrial trucks.
To be company-certified as a powered industrial truck operator you must complete the forklift operations and driving safety training contained in module 2. also recommended for supervisors.
Site-specific training: additionally, to be company-certified as a powered industrial truck operator you must also complete hands-on training on the vehicle models you will be operating in the course of your work and demonstrate the required level of proficiency in its operation.
- Understand safety regulations regarding forklift operation.
- Understand the hazards involved with forklifts.
- Be familiar with common forklift injury statistics.
- Be familiar with the overall forklift safety program.
- Understand the need for site planning and assessment.
- The critical dangers associated with forklift usage.