تفاصيل الدورةFor the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it's the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look that you give to the cat, it all means something. This workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them.
- What is communication? - The Big Picture
- Understanding Communication Barriers
- Para verbal Communication Skills
- Nonverbal Communication
- Speaking like a Star (S-Situation, T-Task, A-Action, R-Result)
- Listening Skills
- Asking Good Questions
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Mastering the Art of Conversation
- Advanced Communication Skills
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and para verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- Establish common ground with others
- Use "I" messages
The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation.
Job titles this course is suitable for
Ideal for candidates who want to understand the skills and techniques of the different communication strategies and the importance of effectively utilizing these strategies in different types of business scenarios to further improve the communication flow in the workplace
نبذة عن معهد Regional Education Institute
Everything around the world is rapidly changing. Be it technology, work environment, economic conditions, geographies, even thought processes. New paradigms are defined every day, keeping up is not only difficult but sometime impossible. The challenge is always to anticipate the trends and prepare oneself for what lies ahead of the curve.
So how does one stay ahead of the proverbial curve? The simple answer is - By redefining the skills to meet the needs of emerging career landscape.
At REI they not only focus on enhancing your current career options but also prepare them to stay ahead of the curve with their cross functional training programs. The institute offers training programs that covers the entire spectrum, from School & College students to CXO Level Positions.
Team REI consists of industry professionals with a collective experience of more than 70 years of local and international experience. The core team consists of domain experts in Management, Finance, Learning & Development, Information Technology and Sales & Marketing.
استفسر عن هذه الدورة
يمكنك إضافة المزيد من الدورات التدريبية هنا.
سيتم حفظ القائمة.