تفاصيل الدورةVskills certification for Financial Management Professional assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for managing its finances and accounts. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in financial statements, cash flow, fixed capital analysis, working capital analysis, cash management analysis, commodity exchange and financial risk management.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Financial Management Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in accounts, finance or auditing departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Financial Instruments: Equity Shares, Preference Shares, Right Issue
- Debts: Debentures, Types of Debentures
- Indian Financial System
- Time Value of Money
- Valuation of Bonds and Shares
- Comparative Statement
- Common Size Statement
- Trend Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- Fund Flow Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Capital Budgeting
- Evaluations Techniques of Projects
- Leverage Analysis
- Capital Structure
- Cost of Capital
- Dividend Policy
- Working Capital
- Receivables Management
- Introduction to Inventory Management
- Tools and Techniques of Inventory Management
- Cash Management
- Cash Management Models
- International Finance
- Managing of Foreign Exchange Risk
- Raising Foreign Currency Finance
- Commodities Exchange Basics
- Commodity Market in India
- Commodity Exchange Structure
- Regulatory Framework
- Financial Risk Basics
- Financial Risk Types
- Components of Risk
- Financial Risk Management
- Financial Risk Identification
- Statistical Tools
- Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)