- الموقع: البحرين
- مدة الدورة التدريبية: 26 Days
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) is an initial qualification for people with little or no previous teaching experience and is one of the most widely taken qualifications of its kind. It is recognised around the world and is a requirement for any teachers looking to work with quality language teaching institutions such as the British Council.
CELTA is awarded by Cambridge English Language Assessment, part of the world-famous University of Cambridge, and the British Council Centre in Bahrain is currently the only centre in Bahrain accredited by the University of Cambridge to deliver it.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- be taught in small class sizes (no more than twelve trainees per course) to allow focused training
- get the opportunity to practice and learn to teach by teaching.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE FROM THE BRITISH COUNCIL?
Teachers should do their CELTA course with the world’s English experts because:
- Our CELTA trainers are outstanding practitioners of teaching and incorporate the most respected and up-to-date teaching methodologies.
- We have twenty highly qualified and experienced teachers to be observed by candidates - crucial for a candidate's reflection.
- Our training centre can serve as a recruiting platform for outstanding candidates who wish to work for the British Council.
- We provide course books and supplementary materials trainees can use for lesson planning and study.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
Alongside seminars and workshops, one of the unique benefits we can offer you is the opportunity to take part in teaching practice and observe teachers in action at the British Council. Session topics include:
- methods of presenting and practising language
- correction techniques
- lesson planning
- classroom management
- using authentic teaching materials in a lesson
- jobs and careers in English language teaching.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
There is no final written exam, but you’ll be assessed on:
- planning and teaching
- ability to transfer what you learn to the classroom
- awareness of the strengths and weaknesses of your teaching
- contribution to input and feedback sessions
- classroom-related written assignments
نبذة عن معهد British Council - Bahrain
The British Council has been in Bahrain since 1948 and they have helped generations of Bahrainis, residents and people from across the Arabian Gulf to learn English, study in the UK, show their talents and improve their skills.
Over the past 70 years, they have been able to build an exceptionally strong reputation within the Kingdom, and constantly strive to ensure that their programmes and policies benefit as many people as possible.عرض الجميع دورات British Council - Bahrain