About Arrow for Consulting & Training
ACT is an educational consultancy and training organization with main office in Virginia and partner office in Dubai.
The CEO and key founder is Dr. Mamdouh N. Mohamed, a former professor at Johns Hopkins University, Washington who has done a huge number of school inspections and school leadership and teacher trainings in the region and overseas. He is a co-founder of 7 educational organizations across the globe and has done quality Assurance work in USA and the Arabian Gulf region.
With experience of 33 years as teachers-trainers, They conducted a huge number of specialized workshops for teachers in the IB, British, American, Indian and local government curricula in UAE, Indonesia, USA, New Zealand and Australia.
WHAT DO They DO?
- Help teachers, students and leaders work together as true and equal partners to cater for the needs of students in schools.
- Enhance the skills of the teachers and school leaders by providing workshops on the most successful strategies.
- Provide on-going consultations to meet the rising needs of the schools.
- Review and develop curricula for international organizations.
- Evaluate schools from A to Z to diagnose specific areas for develop.
- Provide practical solutions for areas that need development.