'Qualifications Uncovered' - AutoCADUpdated on October 20, 2015 // Created on April 8, 2014
AutoCAD software was introduced in 1982 by Autodesk, who are now considered global leaders in engineering, 3D design and entertainment software. 19 Academy Award winners have used Autodesk software to visualize and simulate their ideas ahead of creation. The input of Autodesk software can be seen everywhere and is used by professionals in architecture, engineering, media, construction and manufacturing. Being able to use AutoCAD to a high level will open doors across multiple industries.
You can discover AutoCAD courses available in the UAE at Laimoon.
What is the AutoCad Certification?
Autodesk created a series of AutoCAD certifications and training options enabling users to remain competitive and to demonstrate their abilities to potential employers and clients. Autodesk offers a short overview of their training on their website.
Autodesk host levels of certificate depending on your level and abilities:
- Autodesk Certified User
- Autodesk Certified Professional
- Autodesk Certified Specialist
Each year Autodesk updates its training courses…the latest ones available (April 2014) for AutoCad are:
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D: 2014 Certified Professional
- Autodesk AutoCAD: 2014 Certified User and Professional
To discover what modules/techniques are covered as part of the course, please use the links above and scroll to page 2. Free online AutoCAD tutorials can be taken to help aid your knowledge about the software in order for you to sit for the certification exam.
Alternatively, you can learn AutoCAD at local training institues and traing centers that offer part time courses that suit your needs. AutoCAD training providers in the UAE can be found in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Who should take the AutoCAD?
- School students looking to add value to their University application
- Undergraduates looking to add value to their CV for their first role
- Professionals with existing or upcoming responsibilities in visualization, design etc
- People who are contemplating a career in draughting, architecture, design, media and many more.
Benefits of AutoCAD Certification
- Gain an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level
- Access and use the Autodesk Certified logo
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate as proof of you capability
- List your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
Key Facts for AutoCAD in the UAE:
|Examination||The examination comprises of 35 questions, of which the majority requires you to use AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014/AutoCad 2014 to create or modify a data file, and then type your answer into an input box. Other question types include multiple choice, matching, and point-and-click (hotspot). The exam has a 2-hour time limit|
|Estimated Number of AutoCad providers in UAE||10+|
|Certification Details||AutoCad is accredited by Autodesk. It is recognized and valued worldwide.|
|Intake||Courses run regularly and prepare for exams which take place at your convenience.|
|Price Range||Typically this course will cost between AED 350 and AED 3,500.|
|Duration||The qualification typically takes 1-2 months over weekends or evenings.|
Discover AutoCAD Courses in the UAEAutoCAD Courses