CFA in Cairo, EgyptUpdated on October 12, 2018 // Created on December 19, 2015
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certificate is a professional global passport, providing the knowledge and expertise that allow CFA certificate holders to practice across international borders. With CFA charter holders in more than 160 countries, the CFA certificate has become globally distinctive, recognized and rewarded by employers; respected by regulators and investment institutions, and demanded by private investors.
The program is composed of three levels about the following topics:
- Ethical and professional standards
- Quantitative methods
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Analysis of equity investments
- Analysis of department investments
- Analysis of derivatives
- Analysis of alternative investments
- Portfolio management
CFA Examination Levels:
CFA exams are designed to develop and measure comprehension, analysis, and integration. At Level I, candidates are asked basic knowledge and comprehension questions and must perform some analysis. At Level II, the emphasis is on analysis and application, while Level III focuses on synthesis and integration.
The exam is held in June for the three levels and December for level one only.
Benefits of Holding CFA Certification:
- International Recognition: CFA is an international certificate acknowledged all around the world
- Competitive Advantage: CFA holders are usually paid higher by their employees
- Connections: You'll be one of more than 78,000 charter holders around the world who are active investment professionals and decision makers
- Return on Your Investment: Three years of time to earn a CFA charter, along with the fees of the exams and CFA courses to prepare for the tests are an investment that will help you compete and succeed in the workplace
You must have the following requirements to become a charterholder:
- Have 48 months of qualified work experience or a combination of education and work experience which must be vetted by the CFA Institute
- Complete the CFA Program which consists of three six hour exams
- Become a member of the CFA Institute
- Follow the CFA Code of ethics
Job Opportunities as a CFA Holder:
As a Chartered accountant, common jobs include a Financial Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Investment Analyst, and Senior Financial Analyst. If you wish to see Job vacancies, take a look at our CFA Jobs in Egypt.
Start preparing for CFA in Cairo, Egypt!See all CFA Courses in Egypt