Amitabh Saxena is a Lean and Six Sigma Master Black Belt, CPHQ, PMP, Balanced Score Card, Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation consultant with 30 years of quality related experience in Manufacturing, Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas, Services, Financial Services, Logistics, Healtthcare, Pharma and IT domains. He is Accredited Training Associate with IASSC and certified Black Belt from ASQ (American Society for Quality). He is trained in Six Sigma at Indian Statistical Institute and AXA University, Paris. He has implemented Six Sigma and Lean in organizations in India, Indian Railways, SAIL (Steel Authority of India Durgapur); RCF (Rashitrya Chemical Fertilizer Mumbai), BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd) and Colgate –Palmolive (India). In Middle east, like, ADNOC (Abu Dhabi), ORPIC (Muscat), ENOC and Brothers Gas Bottling & Dist. Co. (L.L.C), SABIC (KSA), Al Jaber Engineering (Qatar), MB Petroleum (Oman) NBCC (KSA). In Europe like Maersk (Denmark), Novartis (Switzerland). Many other companies worldwide like TATA AIG, Naqel, Avis, Technip, Deutsche Bank, Bank Muscat, Riyad Bank, INGVysya Bank, AXA and Office Tiger (RR Donnelley), MOH, KSA, King Fahad Medical City (KFMC) , KSA; King Saud University Medical City, KSA; Central General Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand; International Medical Centre, KSA Beijing United Family Hospital and Clinics (BJU), Beijing, China; Golden Zaneka Public Company Limited , Myanmar; Al Jazeerah Hospital, KSA; Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Oman. By education, he is a Chemical Engineer and MBA (Finance and Marketing) from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
Presently he is with Anexas, consulting leading multinationals in India, Middle East and Europe on lean, six sigma and process excellence implementation. Amitabh has earlier worked as Vice President – Transformation with Deutsche Bank Group. He has worked at senior Six Sigma positions OfficeTiger-RR Donnelley (as Vice President- Six Sigma), Maersk in Denmark, AXA in UK and KPMG (as Head- Six Sigma Advisory Services, India) and was also associated with Quality Mission Project of Indian Statistical Institute; Indo Rama (Thailand) Ltd and Bharat Petroleum.
As Master Black Belt, Amitabh has guided more than 1000 improvement projects, trained more than 1500 Black Belts and 5500 Green Belts. He has also trained more than 1000 middle and senior management personnel in Lean, Balanced Score Card, ISO 9000, CMM and Statistical Process Control.
He has spoken at global and national six sigma summits for ASQ, IQPC, Marcus Evans, Indian Statistical Institute, NASSCOM, NIQR, WCBF and chaired leading conferences on Process Excellence in India, UK, US, Middle East and several European countries. He is also jury member of Hospital Management Asia Awards, North America Shared Services Process Excellence Award and Symbiosis Lean Six Sigma process excellence awards.
Amitabh has received many international awards for his contribution to Process excellence and Six Sigma. Business magazines and TV have featured him for his exemplary work in Lean and Six Sigma.
Qualifications / Expertise
- Lean And Six Sigma Black Belt And Master Black Belt
- PMP From PMI
- CPHQ From NAHQ
- RPA And AI Certification
- MBA Finance
- B.Tech From LIT
Achievements and Key Training Delivered
- Most successful Lean and Six sigma Professional: Success Story – Awarded by Brands Impact, Received at the hands of noted social worker and actor Raveena Tandon in June 2016. The award was telecast on Business TV channels like IBN, Times Now, etc.
- Global Achievers Award for Quality Excellence – Awarded by Economic Development Forum, Bangkok, Received at the hands of Indian Ambassador to Thailand, in Bangkok, Thailand in June, 2012
- T. Ramesh Pai Memorial award for Creativity and Innovation– Awarded by Manipal Group and Indian Industries Association, Received at the hands of Director of EXIM Bank and Mr. Sudhakar Pai, Chairman-Manipal Group in February, 2013
- Best Lean and Six Sigma Institute in India - Awarded by Brands Academy, India, Received on behalf of Anexas at the hands of Chetan Bhagat, celebrated Indian author in June, 2011
- Golden Peacock Innovation award – Awarded by Institute of Directors, London, Received at the hands of Former Chief Justice of India, Mr. Venkatachaliah and Dr. Madhav Mehra in Dec, 2005
- DP World for training Lean and Six Sigma Yellow Belts and Green Belts in Dubai and Jeddah (2016)
- John Deere for commitment and contribution towards building six sigma culture (2012)
- Indian Statistical Institute for judging the Lean and Six Sigma projects contest (2011)
- Symbiosis Management Institute for judging the Lean and Six Sigma presentation contests in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Indian Engineers Forum, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for contributing to professional development of Indian Engineers in Saudi Arabia during 2008-13
- IQPC for speaking in 7 of their worldwide Lean and Six Sigma conferences in London, Toronto, Dubai, India during 2006-2012
- Hospital Management Asia for speaking in conferences and judging process excellence awards for Asian hospitals during 2010 (Seoul), 2011 (Singapore), 2012 (Hanoi), 2013 (Cebu City), 2014 (Bangkok), 2015 (Myanmar), 2016 (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Minitab for speaking in the Minitab Quality conferences in Delhi, Dubai and Mumbai during 2005 and 2013
- CII for contributing as Assessor for CII-EXIM Bank Award for Business Excellence 2011
- Expats in Denmark for contributing to Lean and Six Sigma awareness among Expats in Denmark
- NASSCOM for speaking in Quality Summit in 2007
- Aptuit Informatics for implementing Lean and Six Sigma in the organization.
- ADCO (Abu Dhabi Oil Company) for reduction of Rig Move time in the oil fields through Lean and Six Sigma
- NAQEL, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for implementing Lean, Six Sigma, ISO 9001 and contributing to productivity improvement by taking significant projects.
- BEML QA under Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India for training employees in Lean and Six Sigma in Bangalore division
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification (Accredited by IASSC)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification (Accredited by IASSC)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Lean Six-Sigma Master Black Belt certification
- Data Science for Beginners