This PMI Risk Management Professional course covers the key topics of risk management and will provide learners with an in depth knowledge of the field. All successful organisations take risks in order to survive and grow, and now more than ever, they need competent people to manage those risks.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
- Introduction, Process & Exam
- Risk Theory & Practicing Risk_1
- Planning Risk Management
- Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Risk Identification & Additional Steps
- Qualitative Risk Analysis & Risk Score
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Data Modelling & Decision Tree Analysis
- Planning for Risk Response
- Risk Reduction Techniques
- Controlling Risks
- Aftermath of Risk Management
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll find a solid overview of the entire risk management process.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to identify a risk and how to respond to risk.
- This course will teach you about higher levels of risk management.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of quantitative risk analysis.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your risk controlling skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in data modelling.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in risk reduction techniques.
- At the end of this course, you’ll have a good working knowledge about risk management.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
Official Exam Method:
- Multiple-choice questions
- 170 questions
- hours to complete
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the official exam successfully then you will be awarded as PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®.
Ultima actualização em 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education