Course detailsCourse Overview
Build confidence and skills for handling telephone calls more professionally. Our comprehensive Telephone Skills Diploma covers professional telephone techniques and call handling etiquette, with an emphasis on customer service.
If you or your staff have to deal with customers either face to face or over the telephone, then effective customer care training is essential in enabling you to develop a customer caring attitude to delivering service effectively and consistently. Global Edulink is a leading online course provider, so we have designed this course to enhance customer service skills, so you can prove to employers and recruiters that you are able to provide customer service to the highest standard.
1. Customer service principles
- The Value of Customer Good Service
- Enhancing Customer Relationship
- Dealing with Customer Expectation
- Problem Solving
- Success of Customer Service
3. Communication skills for customer service
4. Customer service techniques
- Customer Awareness
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
- Building Teamwork for Customer Service
- Exercise Files- Customer Service Techniques
6. Telephone techniques
7. Telephone etiquette
8. Telephone customer service process
9. Power of telephone courtesy
10. Internal customer service
11. Customer service at call centres
- The CSR – A Powerful Choice
- Getting the Professional Edge
- All Important Customers
- Building Your Skills
- Building Your Skills with Technology
- Managing your Attitude
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.