Course detailsThe entire course content is compliant with the Risk Management Standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
In this course you will learn about risk management planning, risk identification, stakeholder management, communication, qualitative risk analysis, quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning, and learning to control risks etc. This course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the RMP certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
The course offers comprehensive study guides for all the chapters with examples that explain and illustrate the concepts for the benefit of the student. The concepts are explained in simple language using and proven training methodology, making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction, Process & Exam
- Risk Theory & Practicing Risk
- Planning Risk Management
- Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Risk Identification & Additional Steps
- Qualitative Risk Analysis & Risk Score
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Data Modelling & Decision Tree Analysis
- Planning for Risk Response
- Risk Reduction Techniques
- Controlling Risks
- Aftermath of Risk Management
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Numbers of Questions: 170 Multiple Choice Questions
- To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®”
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Ultima actualização em 19 May, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education