Today, virtually every building has electrical power, which is why individuals who are certified in Electrical Wiring are in high demand. This Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Wiring, will give learners a solid understanding of the roles and responsibilities of those working in the field Electrical Wiring. Upon successful completion you will be able to begin a career in Electrical Wiring.
This Online Training Course Is Comprehensive And Designed To Cover The Topics Listed Under The Curriculum.
1. Course Overview
2. Course Objectives
3. Key Definition
5. Conditions To Introduce A Voltage
6. Metal Raceways
7. Plastic Conduits
8. Temporary Wiring
9. Cable Trays And Open Wiring
10. Boxes And Fitting
12. Panels And Switchboards
13. Indoor And Outdoor Enclosure
14. Selection Of Wiring Method
15. Wire And Cables Pulling Procedures
16. Wiring Termination Inspection Points
17. Minimum Requirements Of Nec
18. Electrical Inspections
22. Portable Cables And Flexible Cords
23. Fixture Wires
24. Equipment Types
26. Fixtures And Motors
28. Electrical Junction Boxes
29. Making Junctions
30. Installing Electrical Receptacles- Part A
31. Installing Electrical Receptacles - Part B
32. A Power Cord Connecting
33. Tranformers And Storage Batteries
35. Short Notes
Method Of Assessment:
At The End Of The Course Learners Will Also Take An Online Multiple Choice Questions Assessment Test. This Online Multiple Choice Questions Test Is Marked Automatically So You Will Receive An Instant Grade And Know Whether You Have Passed The Course.
Successful Candidates Will Be Awarded A Level 2 Certificate In Electrical Wiring.
Ultima actualização em 10 June, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
- Learners must be over the age of 16 and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and IT.
- Learners may find it helpful to possess a Level 1 Certificate in Electrical Wiring before beginning this course, but this is not compulsory.