Are you getting the most out of google analytics? Do you even know how to use it? Did you know it can massively benefit your business? If not, then this course is for you, and it could seriously boost your business. Gain a detailed understanding of google analytics, from the basics to the more advanced functions. When you’ve completed the course you will be a master of reporting, behavioral data, audience conversion, and will have an extremely well-rounded knowledge base of this software and how to use it. Remember, being proficient in Google Analytics will easily set you apart in the job market, especially since almost every business has an online presence that is crucial to their success.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1: INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
1. Intro Definitions
2. How Google Analytics Works
2: FUNDAMENTALS OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
1. Build Analytics Infrastructure
2. Setting Up Conversion Data
3. Setting Up E-Commerce And Goal Tracking
4. Cross Domain Tracking
5. Input New Users
6. Examine Data Points
3: BASICS OF GOOGLE ANAYLTICS
1. Basic Features
4. Adding A Dashboard
5. Sharing Reports
7. Real time Analytics
8. Standard Reports
4: REPORTS IN GOOGLE ANALYTICS
1. Acquisitions Intro
2. All Traffic Acquisitions
3. Acquisitions Overview
4. Acquisitions Channels
5. All Referrals
9. Webmaster Tools
5: BEHAVIORAL REPORTS
1. Behavioral Reports Intro
3. Content Drilldown
4. Landing Pages
5. Exit Pages
7. Event Flow Report
8. Working With Events
9. Site Search Report
10. Behavior Flow Report
11. Site Speed
12. Using Site Speed Search
13. Page Timings
14. Speed Suggestions
15. User Timing Ad sense
17. In page Analytics
1. Audience Reports
2. Location Report
5. Frequency Recency
6. Engagement Report
7. Technology Reports
8. Mobile Reporting
9. Demographic Report
11. Visitor Flow Chart
1. Intro To Module 7
2. Funnel Visualization
3. Goal Flow Report
4. Reverse Goal Path
5. Goal URLs
6. E-commerce Reports
7. Product Performance Reports
8. Transactions Report
9. Time To Purchase Report
10. Multi-Channels Funnels Report
11. Assisted Conversion Report
12. Top Conversion Paths Report
13. Time Log And Path Length Report
14. Attribution Report And Model Comparison Tool
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Google Analytics.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.