Flex 2 is a much loved software development kit, which is used to develop and deploy cross-platform rich Internet applications based on the Adobe Flash platform. This fantastic Flex 2 course covers a whole host of useful topics, such as how to create and manage a Flex application, how to connect a Flex application to server side data, and how to customize a Flex application to give it a unique look and feel. Not only that, learners of this Flex 2 course will learn how to deliver dashboards, e-commerce, and self-service applications that improve the bottom line and customer experience.
This Flex 2 course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Discover best practices for architecting a Flex application.
- Learn how to connect a Flex application to server side data including web services and remote methods.
- Understand how to customize a Flex application to give it a unique look and feel.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Introducing Adobe Flex 2
- Using Flex Builder™ 2
- Flex Fundamentals
- Handling Events
- Application Navigation
- Retrieving Xml Data
- Using View States
- Building a Stock Photo Application, Part 1
- Using a Data Grid
- Architecting an Application
- Using a Repeater
- Building a Stock Photo Application, Part 2
- Manipulating Xml
- Using Web Services
- Manipulating Complex Data Structures
- Formatting & Validating Data
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Flex 2: Rich Internet Applications Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Ultima actualização em 26 February, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)