Learn how to use music production software that is popular worldwide. Also, explore Non-Linear Multi-Track Audio Editing, Mixing and Mastering. Get a chance to learn it all with this training specifically for people wanting to make a career in sound design and production. Not only that get complete hands-on training of how post-production and mixing, blending recorded clips to achieve the awesome sound.
Learn how to work with multiple audio tracks. Create awesome sound effects. Work with world class professional music software.
- Sound Editing/Engineering Professionals/Students
- Film Editing Professionals
- Music Industry Professionals
- Voice Over Artists
- Anyone who wants to learn how to do Non-Linear Audio Editing using Audacity
- Knowledge of Computers
- Knowledge of Audio Formats and Codecs
This course is for sound engineering and music production students and professionals who wants to learn the software that is used worldwide for Music Recording, Music Correction, Multi-Track Music Editing and Mixing. After learning the software you can correct tones, pitches, tempo, scales and streamline and package music like a pro with Melodyne if you have your basic music theory in place.
- Audacity ✔ View All
- Music Production using FL Studio - Beginners
- Music Production using FL Studio - Advanced
- Celemony Melodyne Music Production - Beginners
- Celemony Melodyne Music Production - Advanced
- Pro Tools First - The Fundamentals
- Pro Tools First - Advanced Lessons
- Avid Media Composer - The Fundamentals
- Avid Media Composer - Advanced Tutorials
- Adobe Audition