Project Management Institute (PMI) happens to be the frontier institute in the world that aims at bringing about the sharing of knowledge among project management professionals and among those who aspire to make a difference in the world of project management.
These learning would be then belted out as examinations and subsequent credentials to the candidates, which eventually benefit them in the career undertakings and their job or project opportunities. This training is to focus your project risk management learning to understand how to strategize and plan for project risks. The training is in line with the PMI-RMP® suggested learning.
The Risk Management Course empowers you to develop knowledge and skills required to clear your PMI-RMP exam in the first attempt. This training will enable you to assess the risk velocity and help you to ascertain the route to risk mitigation by prior planning. This certification can lead to Project Management jobs across all different fields.
Develop knowledge and skills required to clear your PMI-RMP exam in the first attempt. Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies. Strengthen your skills as a Risk management professional through our training.
- Project management professionals
- Project managers
- Certified project professionals
- Project risk managers who are interested in gaining the credential and taking their career to a higher level
- Management students aspiring to be project management professionals
- Management students who are interested in project risk strategy and planning best practices
- Project developers
- Key project stakeholders
- Any experienced developer/programmer who has worked in the field of management
- Passion and dedication to effectively learn about PMI risk strategy
- Computer with Internet connection to view the training material
- Prior understanding about project management and its processes
- Basic understanding about project risk and its importance in a business or organization
- PMI-RMP:01 - Risk Management Plan & Strategy
- PMI-RMP:02 - Stakeholder Engagement
- PMI-RMP:03 - Risk Process Facilitation
- PMI-RMP:04 - Human Resource Management
- PMI-RMP:05 - Communication Management
- PMI-RMP:06 - Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- PMI-RMP:07 - Risk Governance & Framework