Course detailsHotel Management
HOTEL MANAGEMENT - LEVEL 3
Hotel Management - Course Benefits
When studying for an advanced Hospitality and Hotel Management Certificate with Brentwood Open Learning College, every learner benefits from:
- Total flexibility from start to finish, with no imposed deadlines or time restrictions to worry about.
- Work in your own time at a pace that suits you from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection – create your own perfect study schedule.
- Ongoing support from our exclusive team of experienced tutors and professionals, to help you get the most from your learning experience.
- The opportunity to enhance and improve your CV and career prospects for life, by earning a recognised hotel management qualification.
- All required study materials and supporting documentation included as standard – no additional costs or expenses at any time.
The content of our most advanced Hospitality and Hotel Management Certificate gradually guides learners through each and every key function and responsibility of the professional Hospitality manager. On a global basis, demand for qualified and capable hospitality leaders at all levels has never been greater. Armed with the skills and knowledge required to step into a leadership position, a whole world of incredible career opportunities could be right at your fingertips.
Upon successful completion of this Hotel Management - Level 3 course, candidates take away the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- The confidence to oversee every key Hotel Department
- Comprehensive knowledge of all essential Hotel operations
- How higher-quality customer service contributes to overall success
- What it takes to build and manage an efficient workforce
- How to work with hotel finances and budgets
- Essential marketing and advertising skills
- Comprehensive understanding of housekeeping, engineering and security departments
Hotel Management - Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible Certificate in Hotel Management is delivered across 6 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
Module 1 - Introduction to Hotel Management
Module 2 - Managing Front Office Operations
Module 3 - Housekeeping, Engineering and Security
Module 4 - Managing Food and Beverage Operations
Module 5 - Human Resources Management
Module 6 - Marketing and Advertising
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor's help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress. Ultima actualização em 23 July, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.