About Oxford seminars
Proven Test-Taking Strategies
Our highly trained, dynamic GMAT course instructors focus on effective test-taking strategies. We thoroughly review all topics covered by the exam. During the course, you will be exposed to a variety of strategies and questions which include:
- In-depth review of all GMAT math concepts
- Critical reading of verbal reasoning passages
- Effective diagramming techniques
- Practical math problem solving strategies
- Drawing proper inferences and deductions
- Synthesizing concepts and ideas
- Learning to recognize wrong answer types among GMAT questions
- Writing clear and concise GMAT essays using effective structure
- Working strategically under strict timing conditions
- Developing an effective personal GMAT study schedule
Our well-designed course curriculum is dynamic, interactive, and taught by experienced instructors who provide continuity in the learning process as you advance from one skill set to the next.
In order to expose you to the latest test format, questions from recent GMAT tests will be taken up in class. Our materials are constantly updated to reflect the most recent changes in the exam. Thus, you will be able to evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses (whether in the math, verbal, integrated reasoning, or essay sections of the test) and focus on those areas and questions where you need the most practice. We stand firmly behind our total immersion approach to test preparation.