Rate our content

Established in 1950

About St. Colman's Community College

We_They was originally established in Connolly Street, Midleton in the early 1950s and remained in that location for thirty years.

In 1980 We_They moved to a purpose built complex on extensive landscaped grounds on the Youghal Road. We_They has built a well-deserved reputation for the excellence of its teaching, learning and achievement in examinations both at Junior Certificate and Leaving Certificate level.

We_They offers a broad comprehensive curriculum, which embraces Academic, Technological, Scientific and Practical Education. Students may choose a highly Academic programme or a combination of their choice. 

We_They students have gone on to study at every University and Third Level College in Ireland and some to Universities in Britain and the United States, and it is justly proud of the reputation built by its graduates world-wide

Page 1 of 1

4 Courses Available