About AMPM Safety & Environmental Ltd
As managing director, Pat founded AMPM Safety & Environmental Ltd in 1996, operating from his family home in Adamstown.
With over 20 years experience in the Occupational Health and Safety industry, Pat soon expanded operations. As part of the company expansion AMPM Safety & Environmental Ltd moved to the Enterprise and Technology centre and then to their present location in Enniscorthy.
Along with Pats experience, he also has unique qualifications which include:
- Masters Degree in Health and Safety Law and Environmental Law from the University of Salford Manchester
- Diploma national in Health and Safety and theylfare at Work from UCD.
- N.C.E.A. Certificate in Science (Applied Biology)
- N.C.E.A. Diploma in Science (Biotechnology)
- Certificate in Continuing and Adult Education, University of Maynooth
- Accredited Commercial Mediator - Friarylaw & ADR Group
- In addition to these unique qualifications Pat is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH) and the American Society of Safety Engineers (MASSE).