About Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research. The Institute visualises its future role as:
- A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy.
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the students community.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
The Institute's portfolio of long-term programmes is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike. These are
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi