Course detailsLearn to use a cloud-based accounting software platform that is designed for small and medium-sized businesses with the Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma Level 3 course.
Xero is online accounting software that connects you to accountants and bookkeepers, your bank, and a huge range of business services. Xero provides various types of services such as
- Creating invoicing and quotes- Using Xero, you can create professional recurring invoices and receive updates when they're opened.
- Bank reconciliation - The software can import and categorize your latest banking, credit card, and PayPal transactions.
- Inventory - You can easily control your stock using Xero's inventory software where you can see how much profit you are making and use this information to make the right decisions about what to order and how to price it.
- Pay your employees - You will be able to calculate the payroll, pay employees and manage payroll taxes.
- Pay bills - Manage cash flow by scheduling payments along with monitoring personal expenses.
- Purchase orders - Can create a purchase order or can easily convert one to an invoice.
By the end of the course, you will be able to use the software professionally and in the office setting.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognized qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC, or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need
Getting Prepared - Access the software and course materials:
- Introduction To The Course And Your Tutor
- Activating Your Free Trial With Xero
- Signing Up For The Free Trial
- Create The Organisation
- The Fictitious Scenario
- Add Bank Accounts To The System
- Opening Trial Balance
- Amend The Nominal Ledger
- Chart Of Accounts Report
- Enter customers
- Entering suppliers
- Reporting Customer And Supplier Information
- Enter Invoices
- Invoicing tips - adding logo, repeat billing
- Entering Invoices 6574 to 6610
- Post Credit Notes
- Report Showing Customer Activity
- Aged Debtors
- Post supplier invoices
- Enter suppliers invoice 6028 onwards
- Enter More Supplier Invoices No 4308 Onwards
- Credit Notes Suppliers
- Supplier Activity Report
- Aged Creditors Info
- Receipts from Customers
- Apply for Customer Credit Notes
- Post Supplier Cheques
- Apply Supplier Credit Notes
- Print List Of Bank Receipts And Payments
- Post Sundry Payments
- Make a credit card payment
- Add Petty Cash Transactions - Week 1
- Add Petty Cash Transactions - Week 2
- Add Petty Cash Transactions - Week 3
- Add Petty Cash Transactions - Week 4
- Imprest System on Petty Cash
- Print a Copy of Petty Cash Receipts and Payments
- Writing Off A Bad Debt - Print Customer Statement
- Write Off A Bad Debt
- Reconcile The Credit Card Statement
- Bank Statement As A CSV File
- Bank Statement Closing Balances
- Reconcile The Petty Cash
- Wages And Salaries
- Post the Wages Journal
- Report Wages Journal
- Pay The Two Staff
- VAT Return
- Month End Reports PnL, BS, TB
- Using Payroll
- Setting Up Employees
- Running Payroll - An Example
- Recap And Next Steps
- What happens next
- Order Your Certificate
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
About London Institute of Business & Management
London Institute of Business and Management provide comprehensive courses related to Microsoft Office ,business and other. Microsoft Office is the most popular program that is used by most of the administrative positions around the world. It is the combination of several applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. Each has their specific functionality. Unlike other institutions, London Institute of Business and Management provide Microsoft Office Management courses with a special focus on the use of Microsoft Office programs in the business world.
Finally, London Institute of Business and Management include courses related to administrative positions like Personal Assistant, Secretary and virtual assistant course. These courses will help you to gain knowledge and skills required to deal with day-to-day responsibilities that may be encountered when you are in these post.
In short, we offer comprehensive courses related to Microsoft Office, Business .With the classes, we try to help students to achieve their business and corporate goals. The course also assists people to obtain particular career ambitions. We believe that the right training for the right candidate helps them to gain their objectives and prosperity.