What is World Wide English?
World Wide English focuses on real life communication skills for work, study and life in English-speaking environments. There are engaging video, listening, reading and writing activities and you may revise and practice using the mobile phone app. Online assessment and end of unit tests track and record student scores for all macro language skills. The courses are aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and the Australian accredited Certificates l, ll and lll in Spoken and Written English.
- Develop speaking, reading and writing skills
- Complete challenging interactive grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation activities
- Be immersed in the English language
- Enjoy flexible learning: anywhere anytime
- Measure learning outcomes through online assessment tasks and quizes
About Blue Visions
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses