What are Workplace Communication Skills?
Workplace Communication Skills are a series of courses that cover many of the situations that will commonly occur during your working life. They include taking messages, helping customers, handling complaints, negotiating, having interviews and attending meetings.
- Customer Service
- Negotiating and Problem Solving
- Pronunciation at Work
- Writing for Work
- Grammar you need
- Give courteous and efficient service on the telephone and face-to-face
- Deal politely and effectively with complaints
- Negotiate through problems and develop constructive outcomes
- Be confident and capable during interviews
- Communicate and fit in with work colleagues
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses