- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
The following workshop is designed to enhance the participant’s knowledge and understanding of working capital management by introducing the best practices and new development in this area. Participants will be exposed to case studies and live examples from different fields.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to analyze working capital
- Manage Cash more efficiently
- Create a system for managing Inventory
- Create a system for managing Payables & Receivables
- Analysis of working capital
- Managing cash & marketable securities
- Managing Inventory
- Management of receivables
- Managing payables
- Overview of cash-flow statement
- Learning Concepts/ Presentations
- Role Plays and case studies
- Group activities and Discussions
- Inpidual and Team Exercises
- Tips and tools
- Educational videos
- Draft an Inpidual Action Plan
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses