- Location: Online
- Duration: Flexible
This course is aimed to IT Pros and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Powershell and how to manage Windows Server 2016 with its help.
In this course, youwill learn about two parallel technologies. WindowsManagement Instrumentation (WMI) and Common Information Model(CIM) both provide local and remote access to a repository of managementinformation including access to robust information available from the operatingsystem, computer hardware, and installed software.
The course is targeted to help to automate and script daily tasks. There are lots of live demonstrations how to use PowerShell commands and a Server's GUI. I hope it will help to do your job more efficiently.
A Brief Contents of the Course:
- Understanding WMI and CIM
- Querying Data by Using WMI and CIM
- Making Changes by Using WMI and CIM
- Lab: Working with WMI and CIM
Updated on 14 November, 2018
- Microsoft 70-742-Identify with Windows Server 2016 Global Edulink
USD 707Duration: Upto 21 Hours
- Identity with Windows Server 2016 (MCSA) Alpha Academy
USD 260Duration: Upto 18 Hours
- Administering Windows Server 2012 Global Edulink
USD 707Duration: Upto 20 Hours