- Locations: 1st Floor Hachem Center, Electricity Str., Sed El Baoucherieh, Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: 1 Day
Whether you are running a 3PL or a private warehouse, understanding the cost elements in your operation is a necessity to minimize your overall logistics costs and increase your profit margin. The Warehousing Costing and Billing course offers its attendees the knowledge necessary to calculate, analyze and reduce costs incurred by the warehouse. It also offers them the chance to choose the most suitable billing strategies which can be extended to their customers and generate the appropriate financial indicators to monitor their profitability.
Who Should Take it
This course is directed to personnel with average knowledge or no knowledge of warehouse costing and billing concepts. The information presented proved very beneficial to Supply Chain and Distribution Managers, Financial Officers, Warehouse Managers, etc.
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Be familiar with the most common expenses incurred by a warehouse operation.
- Learn fundamental methods of calculating costs, reducing costs, and analyzing future investments.
- Be able to assess the costs of their warehouse operation and analyze them with the appropriate financial key performance indicators.
- Learn about the different billing strategies which can be extended to their customers.
- Be familiar with available systems that provide comprehensive transaction visibility and billing reports.
- Learn how to convert their warehouse facility into a Profit / Cost Center.
- The course is presented in the form of a power point presentation.
- The course includes a Q&A session and some evaluation quizzes.
- Warehouse Cost Calculations
- Billing Methods
About SNS Lebanon
they are a leading provider of supply chain services whose customers and partners are geographically spread across the globe. With offices in Dubai, Jeddah, Johannesburg, Singapore and Beirut, they offer a wide range of services and are recognized in the market by their proven track record of successful projects. When working with us, you are working with an expert team of operational and technical consultants, highly knowledgeable in the supply chain and logistics domain.
their services range from consulting and training to recruitment, solution development, implementation, systems integration and systems support. By partnering with leading multinational providers, they ensure that ytheir requirements are always met and then exceeded by applying the best practices in the field. their aim is to build and maintain a strong relationship with their customers based on trust, honesty and integrity.
their pledge to you is that their primary objective will always be to minimize ytheir logistics costs, increase ytheir visibility and control over ytheir supply network and maximize the productivity and efficiency of ytheir human restheirces. At SNS, their people set us apart and hence are their most valuable assets. They are selected from the most prestigious universities in the region after a careful and thorough screening process. To secure their guarantee of offering you only the best, they constantly invest in their associates by providing them with regular trainings, coaching programs and exposure to a large variety of challenging projects.See all SNS Lebanon courses