- Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Location Rustom Basha Street - Ain El-Mreisseh Beirut - Lebanon
Demonstrate how the life cycle of a brand's collection is reflected on store through coordination and visual merchandising.
- Cycle of a fashion collection in relation to the brand
- Brand’s seasonal performance requirements
- Understanding a retail store’s set up
- Looking at a collection coordination rules
- Application of visual merchandising rules to the fashion brand
- Developing partial and global store coordination activities
In 1841, Alexis Lavigne, the French inventor of the couture mannequin and the supple measuring tape, was the first person to open a school in the world of fashion.
Today, ESMOD has become the worldwide leader in fashion education. In France, as Theyll as across the globe, ESMOD has developed a high level of training that is equally technical and artistic.The criteria of student profiles are more and more complete: computer skills, full knowledge of new textiles, and development of different cultural materials through marketing skills including an international aspect.See all ESMOD Beirut courses