- Locations: Rustom Basha Street - Ain El-Mreisseh Beirut - Lebanon
- Duration: 12 Hours
Demonstrate how the life cycle of a brand's collection is reflected on store through coordination and visual merchandising.
- Cycle of a fashion collection in relation to the brand
- Brand's seasonal performance requirements
- Understanding a retail store's set up
- Looking at a collection coordination rules
- Application of visual merchandising rules to the fashion brand
- Developing partial and global store coordination activities
About ESMOD Beirut
In 1841, Alexis Lavigne, the French inventor of the couture mannequin and the supple measuring tape, was the first person to open a school in the world of fashion.
Today, ESMOD has become the worldwide leader in fashion education. In France, as Theyll as across the globe, ESMOD has developed a high level of training that is equally technical and artistic.The criteria of student profiles are more and more complete: computer skills, full knowledge of new textiles, and development of different cultural materials through marketing skills including an international aspect.See all ESMOD Beirut courses