- Duration: 20 Hours
V-Ray is a plug-in developed for 3ds Max by Chaos group. It provides a better rendering engine that takes into consideration indirect lights. It also offers material and lighting solutions. People who master this plug-in create superb 3D realistic images.
- In this course, students learn how to use 3D Studio Max and the V-Ray plug-in to create realistic exterior and interior scenes. They will also learn more material, lighting, and rendering techniques.
- Architects, interior designers, decorators, graphic designers, artists, animators, TV graphic designers, art directors and anyone who is interested in creating 3D presentations. This course provides the base knowledge for higher level courses such as Vray, Max Modeling, Max Animation, Lighting, Vue xStream, etc.
- 3DS Max for Architects and Interior Designers course or equivalent. Before taking this course, participants should be familiar with the 3DS Max interface, modeling commands, standard lighting tools, standard material usage, UVW and Unwrap UVW mapping methods, and default scan line rendering techniques. Adobe Photoshop essential skills are a plus.
- Introduction to V-Ray
- Rendering an Exterior Scene: Bridge
- Rendering an Exterior Scene: Building
- Rendering an Exterior Scene: Villa
- Rendering an Interior Scene
- Using Various Lights with V-Ray
- Using Libraries and Settings
- Other V-Ray Settings
- Lighting and Rendering Examples
- V-Ray Material
About ETC Computer Courses
ETC was established in February 2005 by Mr. Naji Sfeir, author, engineer and experienced professor. Mr. Sfeir teaches computer graphics at ALBA, AUB, LAU, and NDU Universities. In 1987, he graduated from The Ohio State University as an industrial and systems engineer. He is currently an Autodesk, an Adobe and a V-Ray certified instructor.See all ETC Computer Courses courses