- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Hour
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
PowerPoint 2010 can help you create presentations Dynamic adding more audio and video clips to any slide. You can insert, edit and play video directly in the presentation and add audio clips to create attractive sound effects. PowerPoint 2010 also has new tools for animation and slide transitions to greater fluidity and interest of slide shows. This course describes all these features.
- insert a video into a PowerPoint presentation
- insert an audio clip in a PowerPoint presentation and define playback options
- apply slide transitions in a PowerPoint presentation
- apply animations to a slide in a PowerPoint presentation
- types of animations join with their uses
- add a video and audio clip to a slide
- apply a transition to a presentation
- apply animations to multiple objects on a slide
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses