It's no secret that today, many American companies search for highly educated and trained Indians to move to and work in the US. This is an exciting opportunity. And if done well, it can lead to a lifetime of success in your field, anywhere you want.
Of course, with this opportunity can come several challenges that may prevent you from success. You've probably heard of the differences in culture and communication in the US in general, and specifically in workplaces. There is an Accenture study based on a survey of 200 US business executives that shows that cross-cultural training increases team productivity by 30%. That's a huge impact.
In this course:
- You'll learn how to bridge the culture and communication gap that comes with working in the US.
- You'll get best practices and tips on bridging the gap in various situations.
- You'll learn with actual case studies and examples of how people successfully adapted and how others made some simple mistakes that led to some very big problems.
- You'll do quizzes and exercises to reinforce your learning.
- You'll learn about the biggest differences, like attitudes toward time, communication styles, saying no, differences in dealing with hierarchy, working on teams, and so many other skills that will put you in a position to succeed in your job working with Americans.
- Wicca for the Modern Age International Open Academy
AED 241Duration: 30 Hours
- DIY Home Improvements International Open Academy
AED 291Duration: 30 Hours