- Price LBP 270,000
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations Beirut, Lebanon Beirut Lebanon
This is the second part that need to be completed in order to finish the whole beginner level.
In this course you will learn how to use what you have learnt in the beginner-low course but in a more efficient and flexible way. By integrating vocabulary, words of courtesies... with new grammar that makes the whole level more dinamic. (below are general points of what this level will cover)
- Conjugate and use mood markers, pseudo verbs, and generic verbs in present tense and part in the past.
- Use limited numbers (0-12) to fulfill conversations that requires time.
- UsTalking about occupations and positions.
- Talking about thee time of the day.
- Shift time reference for verbs.
- Learning verbs that are needed to express certain circumstances as work, daily and personal life.
Saifi Institute for Arabic Language was created to fill a gap in Arabic instruction left by formal (Modern Standard) Arabic cTheirses and curriculum: the need to understand and communicate in the spoken form of Arabic most commonly used by Arabs in their homes, businesses and amongst friends. Saifi Institute's Urban Arabic curriculum is the culmination of this effort, based on the input of thousands of students and years of hard work. It focuses on the Arabic Lebanese (and Syrians, and Palestinians) use in daily life. Whether ordering food, negotiating prices, reading the news or hosting business meetings, Their curriculum will teach you what you need to know to communicate effectively.See all Saifi Institute for Arabic Language courses