Course detailsGraphic design is all around us, in a myriad of forms, both on screen and in print, yet it is always made up of images and words to create a communication goal.
This course from ACE is for anyone who is interested in becoming a graphic designer, and especially geared towards total beginners. We'll show you how to make some of the most popular projects in the industry, like:
- Custom logos
- Business cards
- Web graphics
- and ;
You will learn Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator; the industry-standard applications for graphic design. We'll also review relevant terms and design practices to help you create pixel-perfect projects for print and web, with the goal to get you up and running as soon as possible so you can start your new and exciting career as a graphic designer.
If you aren't looking to learn design for a job, don't worry - this is a great course for you too! Design is for everyone! And this course is, too!
Upon completion, you will receive a certificate attested by the Ministry of Education. Updated on 22 July, 2018
About American Center for Excellence
- ACE is one of the most progressive Training Centers in Lebanon.
- All our courses are designed to be relevant and responsive to the needs of learners and the requirements of a changing economy.
- ACE provides more than 20 professional courses and is well equipped with the latest technology, teaching skills, and materials.
- ACE's training programs are continually developing to incorporate advances in modern technologies.
- Learners are offered a flexible approach to training. Our strategically located center in Hamra opens 12 hours a day, 6 times a week, to accommodate our learners’ working commitments.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.