Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management online course.
This excellent Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management will enable you to develop the knowledge, understanding and essential skills employers look for in employees. Not only will you gain key skills like team work, independent learning, and problem solving during this Certificate in Principles of Management, you will also learn how to support others, gain interpersonal skills, and learn to check information.
In addition, the Certificate in Principles of Management will prepare you for work, allowing you to become motivated, and giving you an understanding of work practices and how different roles and departments function within an organisation. This Certificate in Principles of Management course is suitable for learners of all abilities, but you might find it easier if you have already completed a level 2 qualification.
- Qualification type: Level 3 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 215
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 240
- Qualification number (QN): 6017075X
- Eligibility for an NUS extra discount card
- Fully accredited courses UK courses
- 24/7 access to our user friendly learning portal
- Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email
Module 01: Principles of People Management
Module 02: Principles of Business
Module 03: Principles of Leadership and Management
Module 04: Understand How to Improve Business Performance
Module 05: Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Module 06: Understand How to Resolve Customer's Problems or Complaints
Module 07: Understand How to Monitor Customer Service Interactions and Feedback
Method of Assessment:
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units and 4 optional units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional charge of £250+ VAT for your assessments and certificate, which is not payable until you submit your assessments.
Successful learners will be awarded a NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward. Updated on 12 April, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.