Course detailsSending an email to the right people at the right time is crucial for your marketing efforts, and sometimes the right people means everyone, and the right time is right now.
Learn how to put to work the popular MailChimp email-marketing platform. The course expert will walk you through the fundamentals to ensure you gain a competent grasp of this exciting and innovative tool so that you can get up and running quickly and easily and use it in a way that will best suit your particular business needs – such as learning tips on how to grow your mailing lists and get subscribers to open your emails and respond to calls to action.
And, as a bonus, MailChimp is totally free for your first 2000 subscribers.
A lot of messaging is meant to spread the word about your company and its specific message ( feature announcements, new partnerships, events), but other messages fare better when they’re sent to the right person at the right time.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Use all the major components of MailChimp
- Properly structure your lists and campaigns
- Engage and work with your subscriber lists
- Create emails that are attractive and mobile-friendly
- Examine MailChimp’s paid account features and work with its forms
- Analyse your reports to see who’s opening and clicking on your mail message
- Introduction to the course
- Getting started with mailchimp
- Careating and sending e-mail campaigns
- Working with signup forms
- How to work with subscriber lists?
- How to engage your subscribers?
- Paid account features of mailchimp
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering MailChimp.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.