The fashion industry has continued to evolve throughout the years. If you are interested in learning more about it then this course will be able to provide.
You will gain special knowledge on how the fashion industry works from this Certified Sewing and Fashion Design Level 4 that will inspire you in creating and sewing best fashion-appropriate styled pieces. Whether you want to improve your knowledge about fabrics or learning how to design a piece, this course will be perfect for any fashion enthusiasts like you.
- The price is for the whole course including final exam - no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you're an individual looking to excel within this field then Certified Sewing and Fashion Design Level 4 is for you.
We've taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept - from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at anytime.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- HISTORY OF FASHION DESIGNING
- THEORY OF COLOUR
- GARMENT DETAILS
- BODY TYPE
- SEWING MACHINE & PRACTICE
- COMMON MACHINE PROBLEMS
- PATTERN TERMINOLOGY
- SEWING AIDS
- NEEDLE AND THREAD
- ESSENTIAL TERMINOLOGY OF FASHION INDUSTRY
- BASIC HAND STITCHES
- FIBRES AND FABRICS
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF FABRICS
- FABRIC CARE
- SPOTS AND STAIN REMOVAL
- GARMENT FITTING
- HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS
- WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
- MEN'S SIZE CHART
- SIZE CHART FOR KIDS (IN INCHES)
- SEAM ALLOWANCES
- MEASURE FROM A GARMENT
- FABRIC REQUIREMENT
- MULTI POCKET APRON
- CUSHION COVER
- DECORATIVE HAND TOWEL
- DECORATIVE PLACEMAT
- JEWELLERY BOX
- BED SHEET
- MULTI PANELLED CURTAIN
- WALL HANGING
- TABLE CLOTH
- TABLE MATS, COASTERS & NAPKINS
- BASIC BODICE BLOCK
- PANELLED TOP WITH CUFF SLEEVES
- FRONT OPEN TOP WITH TIE AT NECKLINE
- HALF SLEEVE TOP WITH SHOULDER FLAP
- ROLL UP HALF SLEEVE SHIRT
- BASIC SKIRT BLOCK
- SEMI CIRCULAR KNEE LENGTH SKIRT
- BASIC TROUSER BLOCK FOR WOMEN
- FLAT FRONT TROUSER
- SIMPLE KURTA WITH NECK AND SLEEVE OPTIONS
- PRINCESS SHIRT (LADIES)
- PATCHWORK KURTA
- WOMEN'S CHURIDAR
- PLAIN PAJAMA - LADIES
- SALWAR WITH BELT
- ODHNI / SHAWL
- SIX PANELLED PETTICOAT
About Alpha Academy
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.