Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 70-764 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-764 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 70-764 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills Microsoft SQL Server 2016. By completing the Practice Lab tasks, you will improve your practical skills in configuring access to data and auditing, managing backups and restoring a database, managing and monitoring SQL Server instances, managing high availability and disaster recovery. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Microsoft 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure exam.
- Configure data access and auditing (20–25%)
- Manage backup and restore of databases (20–25%)
- Manage and monitor SQL Server instances (35–40%)
- Manage high availability and disaster recovery (20–25%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Module 01: Data Encryption
Module 02: Backup and Connection Encryption
Module 03: Manage Database Object Permissions
Module 04: Configuring Security Options
Module 05: Configuring Audits for SQL Server
Module 06: Backing Up Databases
Module 07: Piecemeal Restore of Database and File Groups
Module 08: Working with Restore Options
Module 09: Maintaining Database Integrity
Module 10: Monitoring the Database Activity
Module 11: Configuring Data Collection and UCP
Module 12: Managing a Query Store
Module 13: Using Trace and Extended Events
Module 14: Managing Indexes
Module 15: Managing Statistics
Module 16: Managing Operators
Module 17: Monitoring SQL Server
Module 18: Configuring Log Shipping
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.
This exam is intended for database professionals who perform installation, maintenance, and configuration tasks. Other responsibilities include setting up database systems, making sure those systems operate efficiently, and regularly storing, backing up, and securing data from unauthorized access.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills. Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.