Course detailsLet’s show you how you can coach with confidence
Coaching assists a client to build their self-worth and confidence and bridge the gap between where they are now and where they’d like to be far more effectively than if they’d worked alone. A skilled coach can assist a client to obtain their desired goals. Coaches achieve this by using effective tools and techniques to help their clients to:
- Discover the answers they’re looking for
- Gain clarity of their aspirations
- Recognise and remove any obstacles to achieving these aspirations
As a UK-leading and well-respected training provider, Global Edulink can help you become a coach who can: help raise your clients’ awareness by using powerful questioning techniques; assist clients to create practical, step-by-step action plans to reach their goals; provide on-going support through any changes or obstacles clients may encounter by equipping them with the tools, techniques, and strategies to enable them to create positive and lasting change, and gain ultimate success.
If you gain personal and professional satisfaction from helping others reach their goals; you work hard, have the will to succeed, and want to also take charge of your own life and build a secure financial future with a full-time income from a part-time job, then this coaching course could be for you. And, breathe … !
- Introduction to Coaching with Confidence
- The Concept of Effective Coaching
- Identifying Emotions and Needs
- Understanding Psychological Principles
- Identifying Good and Bad Habits
- Process of Communication
- Identifying Boundaries
- Thinking and Learning Techniques
- Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses
- How to Put it Together
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring – Level 3
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, having good education background will be advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.