This PMI Risk Management Professional course covers the key topics of risk management and will provide learners with an in depth knowledge of the field. All successful organisations take risks in order to survive and grow, and now more than ever, they need competent people to manage those risks.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
- Introduction, Process & Exam
- Risk Theory & Practicing Risk_1
- Planning Risk Management
- Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Risk Identification & Additional Steps
- Qualitative Risk Analysis & Risk Score
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Data Modelling & Decision Tree Analysis
- Planning for Risk Response
- Risk Reduction Techniques
- Controlling Risks
- Aftermath of Risk Management
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll find a solid overview of the entire risk management process.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to identify a risk and how to respond to risk.
- This course will teach you about higher levels of risk management.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of quantitative risk analysis.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your risk controlling skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in data modelling.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in risk reduction techniques.
- At the end of this course, you’ll have a good working knowledge about risk management.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
Official Exam Method:
- Multiple-choice questions
- 170 questions
- hours to complete
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the official exam successfully then you will be awarded as PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®.
Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. – providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field – they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instil vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
By enrolling in to our online courses, you’ll get:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.