Course detailsHarness your passion for photography and your intrinsic creativity, and put them to good use in the highly rewarding wedding photography industry. Learn more about what makes a good wedding photographer, and pick up some invaluable skills and expertise, by signing up to this comprehensive online course, comprising video tutorials and exclusive content.
This course covers:
- Introduce yourself to the course by learning more about what it takes to be a wedding photographer, what the course will entail and what you can do to guarantee success.
- Gain valuable insight into how to set up a wedding photography business, from building a camera kit that suits your needs and launching a website, to pricing, gaining clients and the importance of contracts.
- Learn more about what is required of a wedding photographer on the wedding day, including the key moments that would need to be photographed.
- Identify the considerations that need to be made with regards to day vs. night and indoor vs. outdoor weddings.
- Understand the need for a second shooter, and when they should be drafted in. Learn how to find a second shooter who will be as professional as you are.
- Learn how photography on the big day should be scheduled, including first looks, family and couple shots.
- Get to grips with how to shoot specific parts of the wedding day, including pre-ceremony details, bride and groom preparation, ceremony coverage, posed shots and reception coverage.
- Learn more about the post-production workflow and how it complements the photo editing process. Touch on the features of the common editing programs, including Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Recognise some of the factors that need to be considered when taking your business to the next level, including building out your portfolio, getting testimonials, using social media to expand, working with other wedding suppliers in a mutually beneficial way and dealing with saturated markets.
- Make use of live sessions and downloadable guides, to help you master the techniques and tips covered in each module.
About Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.