Course detailsPayroll management is managed by the human resources department. Through this course, you will know why the Sage 50 Payroll is one of the most popular management system used to manage your payroll efficiently.
Learning about the Sage 50 Payroll from this Sage 50 Payroll for Intermediate Learners is highly-recommended to ensure efficiency when it comes to paying your team in a timely manner. This course guarantees efficiency in managing your payroll duties that can motivate your employees to become more productive.
The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
Efficient exam system with instant results
Track progress within own personal learning portal
24/7 customer support via live chat
Sage 50 Payroll for Intermediate Learners has been given CPD and IAO accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide.
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Sage 50 Payroll for Intermediate Learners is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at anytime.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Module 1: The Outline View and Criteria – View by department and payment method, payment period and payment method, and resetting criteria
- Module 2: Global Changes – See the affects of global changes to pay period and pay method, tax codes, and pay rates
- Module 3: Timesheets – Using and resetting timesheets, processing payroll and changing process dates
- Module 4: Departments and Analysis – Focus on managing new and old departments and their employees, analysis in different platforms
- Module 5: Holiday Schemes – Reviewing holiday schemes, adding new ones, arranging national holidays and managing employee holiday schemes
- Module 6: Recording Holidays – Recoding holidays, removing absence days, checking holiday records, holiday scheme reports
- Module 7: Absence Reasons – Customize absence reasons, recording absence, different examples, reducing pay for unauthorised absence and absence reports
- Module 8: Statutory Sick Pay – Working with patterns and absence year, SSP qualifications, rates, reports, and utilizing quick SSP dialog box
- Module 9: Statutory Maternity Pay – SMP rates, payment, managing maternity details, processing payroll, other parental leave, changing the processing date and more
- Module 10: Student Loans – Setting up and processing student loan repayments for employees
- Module 11: Company Cars – Adding new cars, keeping track of business trips, processing payroll, car reports and taxation
- Module 12: Workplace Pensions – Payroll pension module, automatic enrolment, reviewing pension scheme details, reports and more
- Module 13: Holiday Funds – Managing holiday fund payments, processing payroll, paying out from the holiday fund, holiday fund reports and more
- Module 14: Roll Back – Mistakes and payroll processing, roll back the payroll for selected employees, correcting mistakes and processing required change
- Module 15: Passwords and Access Rights –Setting up passwords, new users, testing admin profile, changing personal password, deleting user accounts
- Module 16: Options and Links – Contacts, program options, WebLinks
- Module 17: Linking Payroll to Accounts – Nominal link setting dialog box, linking data
About Alpha AcademyWe are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 or for both £39.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.