Course detailsBegin a career in programming and development by mastering the basics of the Java programming language with the Learn Java Programming From Scratch course. As the name implies, this course is specifically designed for absolute beginners who want to take their first steps into programming.
This course includes:
- The use of variables to hold data for use within applications.
- Using strings and mathematical operators to handle text and numbers.
- Applying Boolean logic to define program flow and outcomes based on a pair of conditions.
- Using loops to repeat actions within a program.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and how they are applied to application development.
- Using arrays and multidimensional arrays to store and retrieve data.
- How to Try and Catch exceptions that may otherwise cause the application to crash.
- How to collect and use information supplied by application users.
- Reading and writing to and from files.
About Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.