Course detailsThis course will equip you with all the skills you need to become a successful key account manager. You’ll learn how to identify, prioritise, manage and support your key accounts effectively for best account retention.
This course includes:
- Gain an understanding of what key account management is.
- Look at the role and responsibilities of a key account manager.
- Learn how to prioritise and identify your key accounts.
- Practise researching customer profiles and learn how to position yourself.
- Understand investment versus return and setting priorities.
- Learn how to access your strengths, weaknesses and advantages.
- Educate yourself on planning a successful key account strategy.
- Understand how to recognise and deal with threats to your account management success and retention.
- Look at how to set goals and objectives for each account meeting.
- Learn how to effectively manage your account relationships.
- Work on understanding the organisational structure of your account and how to work well with multiple contacts.
- Discover how to network within your account, achieve alliances and maintain preferred supplier status.
- Learn how to construct strategic service level agreements.
- Understand the role of teamwork to support key accounts.
- Continue on to planning how to support your key accounts and identifying and overcoming internal barriers to quality support.
- Look at support staff and major accounts.
About Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.