Course detailsThis Confined Space Awareness entry-level course provides the most up-to-date information on health and safety regulations to allow employees to reduce the risks associated with working in what is a potentially dangerous environment.
This course includes:
- Gain an understanding of what constitutes a confined space, such as a sewer, storage vessel, underground tunnel or manufacturing plant.
- Learn how to identify the potential hazards associated with working in a confined space.
- Discover the term 'specific risk' and learn how it applies to the entry of confined spaces as well as working within them.
- Learn to identify the main risks posed by working in confined spaces.
- Develop knowledge of the framework for subsequent safe systems of work within confined spaces.
- Learn how to implement the framework for subsequent safe systems of work in a practical way that can actually be applied in the workplace context.
About Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.