Course detailsLearning Moroccan Arabic is a wonderful way to become immersed in the language and culture, and help develop an appreciation for the native traditions and lifestyles.
This exquisite language has influences from Spanish and French, as well as ancient Amazigh languages, due to its interaction with European and African cultures. There are however, some linguistic differences related to vocabulary, context, syntax, grammar, and pronunciation.
This course covers:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Arabic Lebanese
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
About Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.