Course detailsFrom the fundamental concepts and fraud analysis to the five step fraud management process, this comprehensive course will help you to understand fraud in its entirety, and can help you to save your business millions by learning how to spot and prevent fraud from taking place. Don’t allow your business to fall victim of fraud and money laundering – take the necessary preventative steps today, by signing up to our Fraud Awareness diploma.
This course covers:
- Get to grips with some of the fundamental concepts related to fraud, and learn how to identify both internal and external fraud.
- Understand more about the human element of fraud, including reasoning, motivation and rationalisation.
- Learn more about the various types of financial crime.
- Take a look at the five methods that can be used to complete fraud analysis, and get to grips with the analytical process, including what to look for and risk assessment.
- Recognise the various fraud methodologies, particularly identity theft and how this can be prevented. Understand more about bank fraud, bribery and corruption in the UK.
- Gain insight into some of the various trends relating to fraud, including gambling, money laundering and wealth correlations.
- Learn more about the five step fraud management process, and appreciate how fraud can be detected.
- Take a look at some of the fraud solutions, including raising awareness, setting up reporting programmes and knowing your employees.
- Understand more about the investigative process.
- Define money laundering, its regulations and the various methods that are associated with the process.
- Get to grips with the Process of Crime and Terrorism Acts in the UK, and know what the HMT sanctions list is and how it can be used.
- Appreciate the importance of record keeping, reporting and staff training, and gain valuable insight into the various policies and procedures that should be in place.
About Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.