Course detailsOVERVIEW: A Trainer is an instructor who guides and assists individuals to acquire and apply knowledge, abilities, and attitude required in a corporate space. The Train the Trainer course is intended to acquaint aspiring instructors with various techniques for developing impactful presentations and delivering interactive training sessions.
Market Trends: Training plays a key role in the technologically advanced workplace, leading to the evolution of a Professional Trainer in this competitive market. Estimates show that the Global Corporate Training market will surpass $414 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of more than With changing times the responsibilities of Professional Trainers have expanded since more corporations are using virtual platforms for training.
Salary Trends: Businesses are beginning to understand that corporate training has measurable results, which is why corporate trainers are having a better job outlook than average. According to data collected by the Association for Talent Development, companies that offer comprehensive training programs have 218% higher income per employee, and they see a 24% higher profit margin overall. The average salaries of Professional Trainers can range from AED 168,330 to AED 291,756 per annum in the UAE, according to one’s seniority in the profession.
Demand and Opportunities: The rise in learning requirements at the workplace and the emergence of the concept of microlearning have driven the growth of the global corporate training market. Considering the training method, the face–to–face segment continues to lead by contributing more than 2/3rd of the total market share, with the virtual segment experiencing a CAGR of in 2021 due to the pandemic outbreak. With internet-based training, Trainers can take on new roles, which is contributing to their surging demand.
Characteristics of Successful Trainers
- What makes someone an excellent Trainer?
- Asking Right Questions
- Connecting with Participants
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Facilitation methods
- Role as a Facilitator
- Assertive or an Aggressive Trainer?
- Know trainer types
- Theory and Characteristics of Adult Learners
- Our understanding of Adult Learning
- Filters and Memory and senses
- From Case Studies to Brainstorming
- Advantages and Disadvantages of choosing between various training methods and guiding principles for choosing a right Training Method
- Various types of simulations and Interactive Activities
- General Guidelines.
- The aspect of Creativity
- Icebreakers, Energizers, and Reviews
- Essential Principles of Training Model
- Main components of Program Design
- Models for Creating Terrific Training Sessions
- The Creation of a Combined Model
- Preparing a course Outline for a Training Session
- Setting up a Training Facility
- Overview of various Tools Available to Trainers
- Essentials of Effective Speaking
- Controlling Body Language
- Art of Opening
- Tips for a remarkable and a memorable Ending
- Coping with Problematic Participants
- Delivery and assessment of Training Sessions
The completion of the Train theTrainer course will enable a candidate to:
- Gain knowledge of different training styles, and techniques to enhance the learning process
- Plan, design, and deliver training programs
- Identify specific needs of training materials used for group sessions
- Create a positive learning environment for adults with knowledge of Adult Learning
- Communicate effectively and competently as a trainer
Our Train the Trainer course is accredited by ISO 9001: 2015, the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), and the Continuing Process Development (CPD) Certification service.
ALUMNI: Our academy graduates are successfully placed in some of the top-notch companies in Dubai like Jumeirah, Aramex, Airarabia, Damac, Emaar, etc. They are entrepreneurs, career changers, and lifelong learners.
WHY LEARNER’S POINT:
As the leading provider of Train the Trainer courses, we have ample experience in teaching essential skills and knowledge.
Our Train the Trainer course offers the following benefits:
- Our Train the Trainer course is designed based on real-world scenarios, formulating and evaluating practical requirements
- Our courses strive to provide a reality check and insight into the requirements of a challenging role and how to fulfill it
- We also provide live interactive sessions and hands-on experience through assignments associated with the actual work environment
- To enhance the learning experience of our students we provide organized group sessions and integrated training modules
- Our discrete approach to career guidance enables our students to get successfully placed in renowned organizations
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no specific criterion for selection in this course. Anyone seeking to learn methods of conducting training sessions and improve their skills as a Trainer can enroll in this course.
About Learners Point Training Institute
LearnersPoint, Dubai, is one of the top professional skill development institutions in the Middle East with close to 2 decades of industry experience in helping organizations achieve progressive and sustainable results. Whether you’re managing top-notch technology initiatives, developing your talent pipeline, we offer customizable and time-tested learning solutions that arm you for success. As an innovator in best-practices training products and services, our portfolio of training solutions ranges from IT, project management, logistics and supply chain, human resources, finance and accounting, digital marketing, autodesk products, office administration, ERP solution, and also includes high end courses like cloud technolgies, blockchain, strategic management and mini MBA. LearnersPoint is affiliated by KHDA, Government of Dubai and is also one of the institutes to have a prestigious recognition from CPD UK. Choose from in-person or live online classroom training, we will deliver nothing but the best.See all Learners Point Training Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.